24" x 36" Recessed Access Door with "Behind Drywall" Flange
Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance. This door is standard with a touch latch feature. Designed to accommodate 5/8" drywall, the frame can be reversed to accommodate 1/2" drywall.
- Drywall Inlay not Included
• Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance Product Features
• Designed to accomodate 5/8” drywall, the frame can be reversed to accomodate 1/2” drywall
• Standard with a touch latch feature
BA-DW-5058 Access Door Specifications:
• Door: .080 aluminum extrusion with 5/8” drywall inserted into door panel
• Door Frame: .080 aluminum extrusion recessed to provide similar edge to drywall bead to allow for finishing of wall or ceiling surface.
• Hinge: Spring loaded hinge pin allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, and also allows for door panel to be removed from frame. Safety chain installed on door & frame for safety.
• Standard Latch: Concealed Touch Latches
• Finish: Mill Finish. Drywall is ready to be finished to match surrounding wall or ceiling surface.