You can always trust Best Access Doors to provide you with the quality products you need for easy access to any essential systems in your establishment.
The BAC-FRFD series fire-rated floor doors are designed to maintain the fire rating of a 2-hour floor-ceiling assembly in interior applications. The angle frame construction with an Anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. The flush aluminum diamond plate cover is provided with a U.L. listed 165-degree fusible link for automatic closing and latching in the event of smoke or fire. It can maintain a fire rating of a 2-hour floor-ceiling assembly and is designed for interior applications.
It has a flush aluminum diamond plate cover, with a Warnock Hersey International 2 hour fire rating tested to NFPA 288; ASTM E 119.
BAC-FRFD Fire Rated Floor Hatch Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door & top frame; Stainless steel bottom frame, hinges & hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced for a live load of 150 pounds/per sq. ft.
• Frame: 3" x 3 "x 1/4" aluminum top frame with thermal break 3 1/2" x 2" x 11gauge stainless steel bottom frame
• Insulation: Two - 1" thick layers of ceramic blanket insulation attached to the bottom frame
• Hinge: Type 316 stainless steel continuous piano hinge
• Opening Device: The door panel opens to 90 degrees. An automatic hold-open arm with a red vinyl grip keeps the door in an open position to ensure safe egress. Stainless steel compression springs provide lift assistance. U.L. listed 165-degree fusible link is provided for automatic closing and latching in the event of smoke or fire.
• Latch: Stainless steel slam latch assembly with the interior release.
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs and are ready to ship. Need a customized door or perhaps an odd size? Don't hesitate to send us your request today through our e-mail or service hotline – your panel will be shipped out in 5 business days! Call us at 1-800-483-0823 and purchase your BA-FRFD now.