The enhanced BAC-FB-5060-DW drywall, fire-rated access door features a galvanized steel drywall taping bead flange to facilitate installation in drywall. The Acudor BA-FB-5060 series is approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for a 1 ½ hour “B” label on walls and ULC for 2 hours “B” label on walls.
Designed to maintain continuity in a 2-hour fire barrier wall, the BAC-FB-5060 should be used whenever necessary to provide access in fire-rated walls when temperature rise is not a factor.
BAC-FB-5060-DW Access Door Specifications:
- Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel: 16 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting
- frame. Flush to frame with reinforced edges, drywall taping bead flange
- Hinge: Concealed
- Fire Rating (Walls): UL — 1-1/2 hour “B” label. ULC — 2 hour “B” label. (optional) Max size 36 x 48
- Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks.
- Finish: Steel: 5 stages iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel.
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-FB-5060-DW for your construction project.