We are thrilled to present the industry-leading BAC-AW-APS Floodtight/Gastight Floor Door from Best Access Doors. This innovative floor door is designed for interior and exterior applications where floodtight or gastight is required. It features an angle frame construction with anchors welded around the frame, making it suitable to apply on concrete surfaces.
When you order, you will enjoy the benefits of its all-aluminum hardware - with a reinforced diamond plate door panel and aluminum frame. Not only that, but this model comes in assorted sizes to better suit your needs!
Floor Door Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum door & frame; Type 316 Stainless steel hinges & hardware
- Door: ¼” aluminum diamond plate reinforced for a live load of 1560 pounds/per sq. ft. (capable of holding up to 25 ft. head of water)
- Frame: ⅜” aluminum with 3/16” x 1 ½” strap anchors welded around the frame for casting into concrete
- Hinge: Type 316 stainless steel butt hinges with tamper-proof stainless steel bolts and nuts
- Gasket: 9/16” O.D. x ⅛” I.D. EPDM gasket
- Opening Device: Automatic hold-open arm with red vinyl grip allows the door to open to 90 degrees, locking door in an open position and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. Optional Lift Assist available
- Standard Latch: Type 316 stainless steel floodtight cam locks and flush floodtight handle
- Finish: Mill finish is standard, Bituminous coating optional on the exterior of the frame
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org