Suppose you're looking to aid firefighters in controlling fire by removing the heat, deadly smoke, and gases. In that case, we recommend the BAC-DSH-B Aluminum Cover with Galvanized Steel Automatic Smoke Vent.
Our BAC-DSH-B has an 11-gauge aluminum cover and frame, and an aluminum mill finish. To assure that the covers of this smoke vent open at a controlled rate, it comes with gas springs that have a powder-coated outer tube and chromate plated inner rod. A positive hold/release mechanism controlled by a single UL-listed 165°F (74°C) fusible link with a different latching point for each cover is in place to hold the covers closed against a 90 psf wind uplift force. Moreover, its covers have a brake-formed, hollow-metal design with 1" concealed fiberglass insulation, 3" beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf live load.
When a fire occurs, its Thermolatch® II positive hold/release mechanism ensures reliable vent operation. It automatically releases the vent covers upon the melting of a UL-listed 165°F (74°C) fusible link. Buy this BAC-DSH-B fully-insulated and gasketed for weather-tightness and in different standard UL-listed sizes!
- Material: 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum cover and frame
- Gasket Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to the curb
- Hinges Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) type 316 stainless steel hinge pins
- Latch Positive hold/release mechanism controlled by a single UL-listed 165°F (74°C) fusible link with a separate latching point for each cover
- Finish: Mill finish
- Performance Rating: UL-listed. Comply with UL 793 and UL 790 Class A (burning brand test)
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org