Thanks to its beveled door panel, the BAC-BTA valve box is functional and architecturally pleasing. It comes in a solid 16 gauge cold rolled steel material and an exclusive, concealed hinge. This access door also features an easy screwdriver-operated cam latch and a beautiful white powder coat primer finish.
The BA-BTA also proudly contributes to LEED credits, allowing you to construct new buildings, schools, commercial interiors and conduct significant renovations. If you prefer to modify your valve box, our team would be happy to do so!
BA-BTA Cabinet / Valve Box specifications
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel
- Hinge: Concealed, exclusive hinge design
- Lock/latch: Screwdriver operated cam latch - Standard (picture shown with ring / Key tool Slam Latch - extra)
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
- Depth: 4" (standard) or 6"
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-BTA for your construction project.