The BAC-PFN access door is not insulated and can only be used on fire-rated walls. It comes with a 1” flange for an easy flush installation on any type of surface material. As per UL standards, once the installation is complete and the provided springs installed, this door will be self-closing and self-locking. It should not be used in situations where protection against temperature elevation is required. The largest fire-rated PFN door available is: (36’’ x 36’’).
BAC-PFN fire rated access door specifications,
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823.