Ensure that maintenance personnel in charge of maintaining your building can gain entry to the roof with ease. During construction, you should already have installed a BAC-E-50TB Thermally Broken Ladder Access Roof Hatch Type E to achieve this.
You can find that the BAC-E-50TB has a thermally broken Curb with Integral capflashing 11 ga. Aluminum with corners fully welded. The cover of this roof hatch is also thermally broken. The curb and cover has a 3” polyisocyanurate insulation. A pintle hinge - stainless steel type 316 ensures the cover opens gracefully. You can fully open the hatch at 70 degrees and it’s an automatic hold open arm with a red vinyl grip and cover release. To make sure the door doesn’t open and close too quickly, there’s a lifting mechanism with reinforced composite tubes and compression springs.
Securing this roof hatch is easy because you have a slam latch with inside and outside handles. It also has padlock hasps if you want to place heavy-duty locks for added security.
- Material: 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum cover and frame
- Gasket Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover
- Hinges Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins
- Latch Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps
- Finish: Mill finish aluminum
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-E-50TB for your construction project.