If you’re in the market for a reliable roof hatch, you’re in luck because you can never go wrong with our BAC-F Thermally Broken Equipment Access Roof Hatch.
This innovative roof hatch has a thermally broken curb with an integral cap flashing 11 ga. Aluminum with the corners fully welded. The cover liner is 18 ga. Aluminum, and there’s a 3” (75mm) polyisocyanurate insulation for both the curb and cover. An EPDM gasket is installed around the exterior. There’s a slam latch with inside and outside handles with padlock hasps to ensure it closes firmly—a lifting mechanism with reinforced composite tubes and compression springs.
What makes the BAC-F-50TB better is that the hatch can be opened wide up to 87 degrees. A heavy-duty hold open arm keeps the door intact, and it has a red vinyl grip and cover release.
- Material: 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum cover and frame
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to cover
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) Type 316 stainless steel hinge pins
- Latch: Slam latch with interior, and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps
- Finish: Mill finish aluminum
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via email@example.com
Download Submittal / Technical Data Sheet ( BAC-F-40 )
Download Submittal / Technical Data Sheet ( BAC-F-50 )