The BAC-MS-7000 from Best Access Doors is one of our best products in the industry. This medium-duty access door is manufactured with a 12 gauge door and frame construction and tamperproof security cam latches make this access door ideal for use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc. The door panel features rounded safety corners which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange and continuous concealed hinge keep the door panel from racking, sagging, or distorting. This product is best used for use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc.
- Door panel features rounded safety corners
- A one-piece trim Cage and continuous concealed hinge
- 12 Gauge door and frame
BAC-MS-7000 Access Door Specifications:
- Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel,12 gauge door, 12 gauge mounting frame, Flush to the frame with rounded safety corners and reinforced panel. One-piece outer Cage welded to the mounting frame
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed
- Standard Latch: Tamper-resistant Allen head cam latch with security pin
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel: Type 304 — #4 satin polish
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823.