The BAC-PFN-GYP access door is not insulated and can only be used on fire-rated walls, specifically those made of drywall. Once a sufficient layer of drywall compound is applied to its corner bead flange it will leave only the door panel visible for a much better-finished look. As per UL standards, once the installation is complete and the provided springs installed, this access door will be self-closing and self-locking. It should not be used in situations where protection against temperature elevation is required. The largest fire-rated PFN-GYP door available is: (36’’ x 36’’).
BAC-PFN-GYP fire rated access door specifications;
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
- Availability: Non-Stock - Ready to ship out in only 3 - 5 days
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823.