Make sure you have the BAC-S roof hatch from Best Access Doors Canada installed in your buildings! Install this type of roof hatch if you have a damaged one that needs replacing. It's as easy as removing the cover from the broken hatch and placing it on the existing curb.
You can choose the roof hatch material, such as aluminum, steel, or stainless steel. You'll be glad to know that the materials are corrosion resistant, which grants the building years of maintenance-free.
You don't have to fret about any unauthorized breach because of the heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism in terms of security.
The cover is a brake-formed, hollow-metal design with 1" (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 3" (76 mm) beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf (195 kg/m2) live load.
For contractors who need specific measurements, the BA-VM comes in various sizes and curb configurations.
- Material: 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum cover and frame
- Finish: Mill Finish
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to the cover
- Hinge: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) type 316 stainless steel hinge pins
- Lock / Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release
- Hardware: Type 316 Stainless steel hinges
We also offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Contact us directly at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors Canada to supply the BAC-S roof hatch for your construction project.