The BAC-A-FPS Aluminum floor door is a prime example of Best Access Door’s vast array of innovative products. It is specifically designed for interior and exterior floodtight applications where water may rise above the surface opening. Its highlighted features are the angle frame construction with a 4” high horizontal leg to allow for bolting to concrete, a reinforced diamond plate door panel, and a compressed gasket for a floodlight fit.
Other specifications include:
- MATERIAL: Aluminum door & frame; Type 316 Stainless steel hinges & hardware
- DOOR: ¼” aluminum diamond plate reinforced for a live load of 625 pounds/per sq. ft. (capable of holding up to 10 ft. head of water)
- HINGE: Type 316 stainless steel butt hinges with tamper-proof stainless steel bolts and nuts
- GASKET: ⅜” neoprene gasket
- OPENING DEVICE: Automatic hold-open arm with red vinyl grip allows the door to open to 90 degrees, locking door in an open position and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. Stainless steel compression springs provide lift assistance. Available with electrical actuators, operated by wall mounted push button switch, and remote control
- STANDARD LATCH: Type 316 stainless steel pressure lock system and exterior staple for padlock
- FINISH: Mill finish
Visit our website or call us at 1-800-483-0823 to order one today!