Here at Best Access Doors, we always make sure to provide you with the best quality of access doors for your easy access needs. This is why we are proud to introduce to you the BAC-PFI. The BAC-PFI is an ideal choice for areas where a fire-rated product is required by code. It features 2-inch mineral wool for insulation, a self-closing and self-locking door, and an inside panel release. This way, you can easily access your electrical, gas lines, and other fixtures inside your walls or ceiling.
BA-PFI fire rated access door specifications;
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Insulation: 2"" mineral wool
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823.