Here at Best Access Doors, we always make sure to provide the quality products you need, like the BAC-FC-H20, for any commercial construction projects.
The BAC-FC Series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications where water tightness is required. The channel frame construction with 1 1/2"""" drainage coupling and integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. The diamond plate door panel has a flush aluminum drop to handle and an automatic hold-open arm with a red vinyl grip.
It has a channel frame construction with 1 1/2"""" drainage coupling and an integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. A diamond plate door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm. It is designed for off-street locations that may occasionally receive AASHTO H-20-44 wheel loads.
Here are the other specifications of the BAC-FC-H20 Floor Door;
- Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware.
- Door: 1/4"""" aluminum diamond plate reinforced to meet AASHTO specification H20-44 for traffic loading (16000 lb. wheel load with 30% added for impact).
- Frame: Channel frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with 1 1/2"""" drainage coupling and integral 1"""" anchor flange.
- Hinge: Stainless steel butt hinges with tamperproof stainless steel bolts and nuts
- Opening Device: Automatic hold-open arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in the open position, and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. When required, stainless steel compression springs can be provided to add lift assistance.
- Standard Latch: Flush aluminum drop handle with stainless steel slamlock.
- Finish: Mill finish, with optional bituminous coating on the exterior of the frame.
We also offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Contact us directly at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BA-FC-H20 for your construction project.