The BAC-FB-5060-TD Fire Rated Recessed Door is an excellent product for providing access to fire-rated walls and tiled walls when temperature rise is not a factor. The door is recessed ½” and is lined with self-furring lath. The Acudor BAC-FB-5060 is approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for a 1 ½ hour “B” label on walls and ULC for 2 hours “B” label on walls.
BAC-FB-5060-TD Access Door Specifications:
- Door: Steel: 16 gauge door with reinforced edges, door panel recessed ½” and lined with self-furring lath.
- Door Frame: Steel: 16 mounting frame
- Hinge: Continuously exposed piano hinge
- Fire Rating (Walls): UL — 1-1/2 hour “B” label. ULC — 2 hour “B” label. (optional) Max size 36 x 48
- Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks.
- Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via email@example.com