The Best Access Doors Canada BAC-FC Series aluminum floor access doors are designed for indoor or outdoor applications where dirt and water are prevented from falling into the work area. Drainage is provided through threaded coupling in the channel while the channel frame construction with 1 1/2" drainage coupling and integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete.
The diamond plate door panel has a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold-open arm with a red vinyl grip. The BAC-FC-H7 is also designed for oﬀ-street locations that may occasionally receive AASHTO H-20-44 wheel loads.
BAC-FC-H7 Floor Door Speciﬁcations:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced to meet AASHTO speciﬁcation H20-44 for traﬃc loading (16000 lb. wheel load with 30% added for impact)
• Frame: Channel frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with 1 1/2" drainage coupling and integral 1" anchor ﬂange
• Hinge: Stainless steel butt hinges with tamperproof stainless steel bolts and nuts
• Opening Device: Automatic hold-open arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in an open position, and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. When required, stainless steel compression springs can be provided to add lift assistance.
• Standard Latch: Flush aluminum drop handle with stainless steel slam lock
• Finish: Mill ﬁnish, with optional bituminous coating on the exterior of the frame
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org