The BAC-ED-2002 Universal Flush Economy is your trusted panel door when it comes to providing economical access to ⅝” drywall and ceilings while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance. It is the ideal choice for apartments, condominiums, and office buildings.
The BAC-ED-2002is engineered with only high-quality materials and excellent features such as the aluminum extrusion door and frame, dust seal gasket, concealed touch latch, and powder paint finish.
BAC-ED-2002 Access Door Specifications:
• Material: 18 gauge steel door and frame
• Door: Flush to frame with reinforced edges
• Door Frame: 1” wide outside flange with 1 7/16” deep mounting
• Frame: Knock over mounting tabs provided on 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12
• Hinge: Concealed Hinge Pin
• Latch: Stainless steel slot screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking enamel
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org