If you need a secure and convenient way to access the ductwork system, the Acudor BAC-CD-5080 duct door is all you need. With its galvanized double panel, this duct door assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system.
It features a high-grade door specifically designed for use in LOW to medium pressure up to 3” static W.G. It also offers an effortless installation process thanks to its ⅝” notched knock-over tabs on the inside of the frame.
Aluminum, stainless steel, cylinder lock & key, HASP + staple, L-handle
CD-5080 Duct Access Door Specifications:
- Material: Galvanized steel, double panel
- Door: 24 gauge
- Mounting Frame: 24 gauge with ⅝” notched knock over tabs
- Gasketing: ⅛” thick by ½” wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame and also between structure and duct
- Insulation: Door panel filled with 2” fiberglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1”.
- Latch: Self-tightening, hand operated cam latch
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org