When it comes to practicality, the BAC-EDG-GYP Flush Access Door is ahead of the game with removable, concealed spring and pin-type hinges and push-to-close latches. Once the corner bead is plastered, the access door becomes virtually invisible.
The BAC-EDG-GYP is also durable, thanks to its all-steel hardware and concealed spring hinge. It came with a hidden push latch and was finished with a high-quality white powder coat.
BAC-EDG-GYP access door specifications:
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel. Frame with corner bead flange.
- Hinge: Concealed spring hinge.
- Finish: Rounded mitered corners. High-quality white powder coat finish.
- Removable door: Yes. (safety cables)
- Packaging: Individually wrapped. 1 per box
We are happy to assist you from the beginning of your project to its completion, ensuring that the best product and pricing have been made. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 or email us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to supplying your building project!