The BAC-SD-6000 from Best Access Doors is a heavy duty access door designed for use in high security areas. The angle frame construction and 10 gage plate door panel makes this access door ideal for prisons, correctional facilities, housing projects etc. Our standard security butt hinges are surface welded to the door and frame, allowing the door panel to operate freely. A detention type deadbolt lock with a paracentric key is standard.
- Installation ideal for prisons, correctional facilities, housing projects etc.
- Heavy duty access door designed for use in high security areas
- 10 Gauge Door
- Security butt hinges are surface welded to the door and frame
- A detention type deadbolt lock with paracentric key is standard
BAC-SD-6000 Access Door Specifications:
- Door / Door Frame: Door 10 gauge (.134) plate & frame is 2x2x3/16 angle, ﬂush to edge of frame. Mounting frame to have anchor straps
- Hinge: Heavy duty butt hinges, welded to door and frame
- Standard Latch: Detention type deadbolt lock with paracentric key
- Optional Latches/Locks: Tamperproof security cam latches, cylinder lock and key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel: #4 satin polish
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs and are ready to ship. Need a customized door or perhaps an odd size? Don't hesitate to send us your request today through our e-mail or service hotline – your panel will be shipped out in 5 business days! Call us at 1-800-483-0823 and purchase your BAC-SD-6000 now.