Best Access Doors have been in the industry for so long because we continuously advocate for innovation and functionality when it comes to our access doors. We recognize our partner’s needs and do our best to provide the most economical solutions.
The Acudor BAC-CD-5080-F is no stranger to innovation, with its ability to provide efficient access to fiberglass ducts. They are best for use in low to medium pressure fiberglass ducts and are available in double cam construction. It’s encased with galvanized steel, but you have the option to order it in aluminum.
BA-CD-5080-F Duct Access Door Specifications:
• Door: 24 gauge galvanized steel
• Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel
• Insulation: 1” Micro-Airc M/F type 475
• Gasketing: ⅛” thick by ½” wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame. 1/16” thick by 11/2” adhesive-bonded gasket between the frame to duct
• Latch: Self-tightening, hand operated cam latch
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-CD-5080-F for your construction project.