You can always trust Best Access Doors to deliver the best quality access doors for your easy access needs and any construction project. The BAC-FW-5015 recessed for drywall; fire-rated access door is designed for installation in drywall walls requiring concealing the door panel consistent to the surrounding walls. The door panel is supplied with 5/8"" drywall. The Acudor FW-5015 is approved by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2 hours ""B"" label in walls. Designed to maintain continuity in a 2-hour fire barrier wall, the BAC-FW-5015 should be used whenever necessary to provide access in fire-rated drywall walls, where it is required to conceal the door panel.
• For installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surrounding walls
• Designed for openings that require a 1 1/2 hour fire rating when temperature rise is not a factor.
• Recessed reinforced door fitted with 5/8"" drywall (supplied with door).
• Concealed hinge, Self-closing, Self-latching
• Inside latch release
• Frame flange with pre-punched holes and textured for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish.
BAC-FW-5015 Access Door Specifications:
• Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8"" thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site
• Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
• Hinge: Concealed
• Fire Rating (Walls): Meets 1½ hour fire rating requirement in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories UL 10(b) and CAN/ULC S104-10 for max size up to 24"" x 36""
• Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
• Finish: Satin coat steel
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as five days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via email@example.com