When it comes to durability and functionality, you can never go wrong with the BAC-FA-H20 Floor Door. Manufactured specifically for indoor and outdoor applications, it prevents dirt and water from flowing into the work area. Drainage is provided through threaded coupling in the channel.
It features an angle frame construction with an integral anchor flange designed to be cast into concrete. The BA-FA-H20 is built to last with its diamond plate door panel equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm. It is also suitable for off-street locations that may occasionally receive AASHTO H 20-44 wheel loads.
BAC-FA-H20 Floor Door Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced to meet AASHTO specification
• H20-44 for traffic loading (16000 lb. wheel load with 30% added for impact)
• Hinge: Stainless steel butt hinges with tamperproof stainless steel bolts and nuts
• Frame: Angle frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with an integral 1" anchor flange
• Opening Device: Automatic hold-open arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in an open position, and allowing for easy control
when closing the door panel. Stainless steel compression springs are provided to add lift assistance.
• Standard Latch: Flush aluminum drop handle with st/stl slam lock
• Finish: Mill finish, with optional bituminous coating on the exterior of the frame
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org