The Best Access BAC-LT-4000 is a lightweight aluminum access door for walls and ceilings. With a durable design and lightweight components, access to large openings in walls and ceilings is made easy. The mitered aluminum frame provides an architecturally pleasing appearance. The aluminum door panel is lined with 3/4"" polystyrene insulation. The all-aluminum construction of the BAC-LT-4000 is ideal for exterior applications, and also those specific interior applications where corrosion or moisture is a concern. Gasketing between the door and the frame is 1/8” x 3/8” closed cell neoprene gasketing. It is not tested for airtight or watertight. This Lightweight aluminum access door is perfect for wall and ceiling applications.
- Mitered aluminum frame provides an architecturally pleasing appearance
- Aluminum door panel is lined with 3/4"" polystyrene insulation
- All aluminum construction is ideal for exterior applications,
also, interior applications where corrosion or moisture is a concern
- Gasketing between the door and frame
BA-LT-4000 Access Door Specifications;
- Door / Door Frame: Aluminum: .064 door and .080 frame Flush to the edge of the frame, 1-5/16” mitered aluminum extrusion with 1-1/2” deep mounting frame
- Hinge: Doors with width 24” or less to have concealed pin hinge. Doors with width over 24” to have continuous aluminum piano hinge with an exposed knuckle, set to open to 180 degrees.
- Insulation: 3/4” Type 3 Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Foil Lined
Insulation, with a 3.18 R-Value.
- Gasket: 1/8” x 3/8” closed cell neoprene gasketing
- Standard Latch: Screwdriver operated cam latch
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via email@example.com