The BAC-PFI-SS from Best Access Doors is insulated with 2” thick mineral wool and can be used on fire-rated walls and ceilings. It comes with a 1” flange for an easy flush installation on any type of surface. As per UL and NFPA standards, once the installation is complete and the provided springs are hooked to the back of the panel, the door will be self-closing and self-locking. The largest fire-rated PFI doors available for vertical and horizontal installations with temperature rise are respectively: (48’’ x 48’’) and (24’’ x 36’’ or 864 sq inches).
BAC-PFI-SS fire rated access door specifications,
- Material: Stainless Steel #4 (Brushed Finish)
- Insulation: 2"" mineral wool
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: Stainless Steel #4 (Brushed Finish)
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
- Fire Rating:fire-symbol.png
- For installation in vertical wall assemblies:
- Rating 1 1/2 hours. Temperature rise: 250°F (139°C) at 30 mins and 450°F (250°C) at 60 mins. Maximum door size of 48"" x 48"".
- Rating 3 hours. Temperature rise: 400°F at 60 mins. Maximum door size of 48"" x 48"".
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823.