Made with 16 gauge cold rolled steel and a continuous piano hinge, the BAC-DRD Draft Stop is your one-stop-shop for a practical and convenient access door. It offers an inside panel release and an automatic panel closer with a self-latching key or ring-operated latch. Not to mention that this product can help you earn LEED credits!
Suppose you wish to modify your BA-DRD unit. In that case, you’re in luck because this model comes with a wide array of customizable options, including key-operated cam latch, mortise deadbolt lock, handle operated slam latch, and mortise preparation for the cylinder. You may also choose to order this access door in #4 stainless steel 304 and neoprene gasket.
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-DRD for your construction project.