A time will come when your roofing contractors will conduct repair and maintenance work on your roof. Besides maintaining the roof, the area might have building components like generators or water tanks. If you want authorized people to enter the roof without a problem, now is the time to install the BAC-TRH.
It is a roof hatch made of galvanneal steel and designed to offer convenient access to building rooftops. It is equipped with gas cylinders providing an effortless opening of the door panel. Its heavy-duty design and insulation ensure long life and low maintenance. It is also LEED-certified, ensuring that it achieves a healthy, highly efficient, and cost-saving green building.
Other specifications of the BAC-TRH you need to know about include:
- Cover: 14 gauge galvanneal steel with 1" fiberglass insulation
- Curb: 14 gauge galvanneal steel with 1" fiberboard insulation
- Seal: "D" - foam adhesive gasket provides a flush and tight fit
- Finish: high-quality white powder coat
- Components: 2 gas cylinders, retaining bar handles
Get the BAC-TRH from reliable suppliers like Best Access Doors now! We guarantee that our products are made from high-quality materials. Get in touch with us right away at 1-800-483-0823 for more information, and expect your orders to arrive within five business days!