16" x 16" Recessed Access Door with "Behind Drywall" Flange - 5/8" Inlay
Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance. This door is standard with a touch latch feature. Designed to accommodate 5/8" drywall, the frame can be reversed to accommodate 1/2" drywall.
- Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance
- Designed to accommodate 5/8” drywall, the frame can be reversed to accommodate 1/2” drywall
- Standard with a touch latch feature
BAC-DW-5058 Access Door Specifications:
- Door: .080 aluminum extrusion with 5/8” drywall inserted into door panel
- Door Frame: .080 aluminum extrusion recessed to provide similar edge to drywall bead to allow for finishing of wall or ceiling surface.
- Hinge: Spring loaded hinge pin allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, and also allows for door panel to be removed from frame. Safety chain installed on door & frame for safety.
- Standard Latch: Concealed Touch Latches
- Finish: Mill Finish. Drywall is ready to be finished to match surrounding wall or ceiling surface.