24" x 24" Hinged Duct Access Panel
Best Access Doors Canada Duct Access Panels are designed to provide convenient, economical access to duct components. The insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system. Duct access panels from Best Access Doors Canada are available in either hinged (BA-HD-5070) or double cam (BA-CD-5080) construction. You can find that it has several features including a 24-gauge galvanized steel, a continuous aluminum piano hinge, and a self tightening, hand operated cam latch.
You can get the Duct Access Panels in a 24” x 24” size, which is the perfect size for maintenance personnel to gain access on duct components. Large commercial buildings will always need the Duct Access Panels because of the constant work and maintenance needed. If you currently have a construction project that needs our products, be sure to check out our best selling products on our website. You can also find more about our company, Access Doors Canada, by reading our About Us page.
• Assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system
• Insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame
• 5/8” notched knock over tabs on the inside of the frame provides for easy installation
• These doors are designed for use in LOW to medium pressure up to 3” static W.G.
BA-HD-5070 Duct Access Door Speciﬁcations:
• Material: 24 gauge galvanized steel
• Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fibreglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
• Hinge: Continuos aluminum piano hinge
• Latch: Self tightening, hand operated cam latch
• Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame and also between frame and duct
• Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box