18" x 18" Universal Flush Economy Access Door with Flange
The BAC-ED-2002 is an economical and attractive access door for walls & ceilings. This quality product is ideally suited for apartments, condominiums and office buildings. A concealed hinge, rounded safety corners on the flange and a grey baked enamel prime coat are all standard features of this access door. Additional features include a flush fit door panel with formed edge. You can get the BAC-ED-2002 in an 18” x 18” dimension, which is perfect for workers.
Once you get the BAC-ED-2002, ensure that you contact a professional to install it to make the access panel fit perfectly. You can install it on drywall, tile, masonry, plaster, or on any flush surface. Get in touch with us if you want to order them for your construction projects. We guarantee all of our products are made from high-quality materials. Planning to buy other products for your construction project? You can check out our other product categories and find the best ones.
• Installation in Drywall, Plaster, Masonry, Tile or any flush surface
• Economical and attractive access door for walls & ceilings
• Formed door panel
• Concealed hinge
BAC-ED-2002 Access Door Specifications Material:
• Material: 18 gauge steel door and frame
• Door: Flush to frame with reinforced edges
• Door Frame: 1” wide outside flange with 1 7/16” deep mounting
• Frame: Knock over mounting tabs provided on 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12
• Hinge: Concealed Hinge Pin
• Latch: Stainless steel slot screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: 5 Stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking enamel