Best Access Doors proudly present our industry favorite, the Hinged Floor Door with 1" Recess for Concrete, BAC-HG-RC-58 model offering a quick and easy solution for your access needs! This BAC-HG-RC-58 Hinged Floor Door with 1" Recess for Concrete has quickly become one of the most popular amongst construction professionals as it is manufactured from 16 gauge cold rolled steel and equipped with a hidden pin hinge. A continuous piano type is provided on doors over 24" in height or width to prevent sagging and warping of the panel itself.
The BAC-HG-RC-58 Hinged Floor Door with 1" Recess for Concrete is an aluminum door and frame featuring stainless steel hinges and hardware. The door is a 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced that can handle up to 300 lbs./sq. Ft. It has an angle frame with an integral 1" anchor flange. The BAC-HG-RC-58 features tamperproof stainless-steel bolts and nuts. There is an optional bituminous coating that can be applied to the exterior frame.
On top of its various features, this BAC-HG-RC-58 model can contribute directly to a project's ability to achieve LEED certification in new construction and significant renovations, schools, and commercial interiors. It is an aluminum door and frame with stainless steel hinge and hardware.
This model carries hefty customizable options! From key operated cam latch to mortise deadbolt lock (with or without the cylinder – you decide!), the BAC-HG-RC-58 locking/latching mechanism is comparable to none other. We also offer ring/tool key operated slam latch and slide latches for easier access and passing.
Floor Door Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum door and frame;
- Door: 1/4" smooth aluminum plate reinforced for a live load of 300 pounds/sq. ft. Extruded edging is welded to the door panel, providing a 1/8" recess
- Frame: Angle frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with integral 1" anchor flange on three sides and welded anchor straps on the hinge side
- Hinge: Extruded aluminum hinges are welded to the inside of the door panel and pivot on stainless steel pins. Hold open arm with red Vinyl grip allow automatic opening.
- Opening Device: Door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in the open position, and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. Stainless steel torsion bars provide lift assistance.
- Standard Latch: Stainless steel slam lock with a fixed inside handle, removable outside handle, and removable threaded plug
- Finish: Mill finish, with a bituminous coating applied to the exterior of the frame
Do not wait any longer! Discuss your specific access door needs with our world-class sales team and customer service today! We are happy to assist you from the beginning of your project to its completion, ensuring that the best product and pricing have been made!
Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 or email us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to supplying your building project!