24" x 24" Flush Fully Gasketed Access Door
The Best Access Doors Canada BAC-AS-9000 is a fully gasketed access door, designed for use in walls and ceilings. The formed door panel, with a concealed hinge, and closed cell neoprene gasket, provides for a tight fit. Most popular in stainless steel, with a #4 satin polish, this door is also available in prime coated steel. This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc. Please note that although being fully gasketed, the BAC-AS-9000 has not been tested for air penetration.
Contractors install the BAC-AS-9000 because of how it can protect building components from moisture because of the access door’s gasket. If you are not convinced about buying our products, be sure to read our reviews page to find out how our clients feel about the products we sell. And if you ever need our latest products, don’t forget to check out our What’s New page. Order yours right away!
• Designed to provide a fully gasketed ﬁt in all types of walls and ceilings
• This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc.
• Fully gasketed access door
• Formed door panel with reinforced edges and a concealed hinge, along with closed cell gasket between the door and frame
BAC-AS-9000 Access Door Speciﬁcations:
• Door / Door Frame: Stainless Steel or Steel: 18 gage door, 18 gage mounting frame, ﬂange to be 1” wide
• Hinge: Concealed
• Gasket: Pemko S88 1/8” x 3/8” opened cell gasket
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel