Designed for both wall and ceiling applications, the hinged Stealth Panel can be used where a locked door is needed but style is still maintained. The hinged panel is great for use in ceiling applications where there is no clearance to push a door up and in wall applications when access to plumbing and electrical is needed.
The Stealth Hinged Access Panel consists of a frame and door with concealed hinges and a concealed key lock.
Access Opening- 18" x 18"
Rough Opening - 24" x 24"
General Installation Instructions
- Material: Glass fiber reinforced gypsum
- Shell thickness: 5/8" lightweiht gypsum
- Edge thickness: The panel has an edge thickness to accomodate 5/8" drywall
- Finish: White
- Tapered edge for tape joint
- Easily textured
- Blends into surrounding drywall
- Concealed hinge
- No shrinking or cracking
- Single trade installation
- Pre-spotted fastener holes
- Reduce labor costs
- Flush cam lock with lock cover