16" x 16" Double Cam Removeable Duct Access Door
Best Access Doors Duct Access Panels are designed to provide convenient, economical access to duct components. The insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system. Duct access panels from Best Access Doors are available in either hinged (BA-HD-5070) or double cam (BA-CD-5080) construction.
• Assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system
• These doors are designed for use in LOW to medium pressure up to 3” static W.G.
• 5/8” notched knock over tabs on the inside of the frame provide for easy installation
BA-CD-5080 Duct Access Door Speciﬁcations:
• Door: 24 gauge galvanized steel,double panel
• Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel with 5/8" notched knock over tabs
• Insulation: Door panel ﬁlled with 2" ﬁbreglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
• Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame
• Latch: Self tightening, hand operated cam latch