12" x 12" Recessed Access Door for Drywall "no studs required"
Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance. The door panel is supplied with one layer of 5/8" drywall (or 1/2"). The concealed hinge and removable door panel, along with the easy installation and finishing process, make this access door the best drywall access door in the industry.
• Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance Product Features
• Designed to accomodate 5/8” drywall, the frame can be reversed to accomodate 1/2” drywall
• Standard with a touch latch feature
BAC-BP-58 Access Door Specifications:
• Door: Aluminum extrusion with 5/8” drywall inserted into door panel
• Door Frame: Recessed aluminum extrusion provides similar edge to drywall bead against which wall or ceiling surface can be finished
• Hinge: Unique concealed non corroding two point pin hinge
• Standard Latch: Screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Mill Finish. Drywall is ready to be finished to match surrounding wall or ceiling surface