At Best Access Doors, we not only trust and believe in our company brand, we are passionate about those who are committed to excellence and share in our vision to deliver the finest products available. As such, we are seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate who will offer solutions, deliver on our promises, and “champion” our cause to provide a winning experience for our customers.
Best Access Doors is an Ancaster Based E-Commerce Company offering a complete line of premium access doors and panels used in construction. We stand alone in our commitment to quality of service and product excellence and we are regarded as a preeminent supplier of quality access doors and panels. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive training, a casual work environment, and we are conveniently located on the HSR Bus Route that also includes free parking!
The primary goal of an Appointment Setter is to contact potential clients that will be provided by Best Access Doors and book meetings with senior sales executives. Additionally, the responsibilities for this role include following up with prospective clients and managing the calendar for the executive team.
This position is ideal for an individual who is a self-motived and prides themselves on exceptional performance. This is an entry level role with a great opportunity for potential permanent employment.
Successful candidates will perform all duties from our office in Ancaster, Ontario.
Who You Are
- You have 1-3 of call center experience
- You are proficient with various aspects of computing technology and electronic communications
- You employ strong multi-tasking and time management skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You have strong Internet research skills
- You adapt quickly to change and are willing to work flexible hours
- You have a passion for excellent customer service and enjoy interaction with clients and suppliers
- You work well in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong verbal communication skills
- You are highly self-motivated and a driven team player
- You have a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- You work well independently and as part of team
- You are extremely focused and have a remarkable tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, unafraid to take the initiative, and lead in a client-oriented atmosphere
What you will achieve
- Establishing rapport with new and existing clients through effective commination strategies
- Building rapport that will lead to repeat business in the future
- Support Sales team by contacting potential clients and booking meetings with senior executives
- Following up on unattended meetings
- Manage meeting calendar for the executive team
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in CRM system
- Gathering information to determine what the best product is for customer, offering various options and price points
- Overcoming objections by offering solutions
- Preparing new quotes and following up on previously distributed quotes
- Maintaining contact with all existing customers and following up on any potential leads
- Assisting customers with any general inquiries regarding the product or shipping time
- Be proactive and willing to perform other office duties and special projects as required
What Sets You Apart from Others
- You are extremely self-motivated and require minimum supervisor
- You are a quick learner and adapt easily to changing environments
- You have a positive attitude and take feedback with an open-mind
- You are extremely hard working and driven by the desire to succeed at everything you do