8" x 8" Fire Rated Insulated Access Door with Flange for Drywall
The BA-FW-5050-DW drywall, insulated fire rated access door is an enhanced BA-FW-5050 that includes a galvanized steel drywall taping bead flange to facilitate installation in drywall. The Acudor FW-5050 is an insulated, fire rated access door approved for use in walls and ceilings. For walls, this door has an Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC), 1-1/2 hour “B” label, with a maximum temperature rise of 250 degrees after 30 minutes. This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. For fire rated ceilings, this door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for 3 hours (max. size to 24” x 36”)
In-Stock and Ready to Ship !
• For drywall, walls and ceilings with galvanized steel drywall taping bead flange. For when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor.
• Insulated door panel
• Concealed hinge
• Inside latch release
• Drywall taping bead flange
FW-5050 Access Door Specifications:
• Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel: 20 gage door,16 gage mounting frame Door filled with 2" thick fire rated insulation, flange to be drywall taping bead flange Hinge: Concealed
• Fire Rating (Walls): UL — 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC — 2 hour "B" label. Max size: 36 x 48. (Ceilings): Warnock Hersey International 3 hour rated in a non-combustible ceiling. 1 hour rated in a combustible ceiling. Max size: 24 x 36
• Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for mortise cylinder locks.
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked-on enamel.