30" x 30" Floodtight Floor Door
The Best Access Doors BA-A-FPS Series aluminum floor doors are designed for interior and exterior floodtight applications where water may rise above the surface opening.The angle frame construction with 4” high horizontal leg allow for bolting to the concrete. The diamond plate door panel is reinforced to 625 pounds/sq ft (capable of holding up to 10 feet head of water). The door panel overlaps the frame, compressing the gasket, providing for a floodtight fit.
• Designed for interior and exterior floodtight applications where water may rise above the surface opening.
• Angle frame construction with 4” high horizontal leg to allow for bolting to concrete.
• Diamond plate door panel is reinforced for a live load of 625 pounds/sqft. (capable of holding up to 10 ft. head of water).
• Door panel overlaps frame, compressing the gasket providing a floodtight fit.
• U shaped neoprene gasket and stainless steel pressure lock system ensurethe door will not leak.A-FPS Floor Door Specifications:
• Aluminum door & frame ; Type 316 Stainless steel hinges & hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced for live load of 625 pounds/per sq. ft.(capable of holding up to 10 ft. head of water)
• Frame:3/8" aluminum with 4” high raised frame for bolting to concrete
• Hinge:Type 316 stainless steel butt hinges with tamper proof stainless steel bolts and nuts.
• Gasket: 3/8” neoprene gasket
• Opening Device: Automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip allows door to open to 90 degrees, locking door in open position and allowing for easy control when closing door panel.
• Stainless steel compression springs provide lift assistance.
• Standard Latch: Type 316 stainless steel pressure lock system and exterior staple for padlock
• Finish: Mill finish with bituminous coating on exterior frame