24" x 36" Medium Security Access Panel
The Best Access Doors Canada BAC-MS-7000 is a medium duty access door. The 12 gauge door and frame construction and tamperproof security cam latches make this access door ideal for use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc. The door panel features rounded safety corners which provides an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one piece trim flange and continuous concealed hinge keep the door panel from racking, sagging, or distorting.
• For use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc.
• Medium duty security access door
• Door panel features rounded safety corners
• A one piece trim ﬂange and continuous concealed hinge
• 12 Gauge door and frame
BAC-MS-7000 Access Door Specifications:
• Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel,12 gauge door, 12 gauge mounting frame, Flush to frame with rounded safety corners and reinforced panel. One piece outer ﬂange welded to mounting frame
• Hinge: Continuous, concealed
• Standard Latch: Tamper resistant allen head cam latch with security pin
• Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel: Type 304 — #4 satin polish