24" x 24" Recessed Access Door with Pin Hinge and no flange
The BAC-AT-5020 recessed access door is designed for flush installation in walls or ceilings when it Is required to conceal the door panel, which is recessed 1".
• For ﬂush installation in walls or ceilings when it is required to conceal the door panel
• Door is recessed 1"
• AT-5020 Access Door Speciﬁcations:
• Material: Steel : 16 gage door, 14 gage mounting frame
• Door: Recessed 1"
• Door Frame: 14 gage mounting frame
• Hinge: Concealed, pivoting rod type, for wall applications over 24”x24” we supply a concealed pins hinge
• Standard Latch: Flush to surface, screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Steel: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking-on enamel