12" x 12" Drywall Inlay Access Panel with fixed hinge
BA-F1 - Aluminum frame, with drywall insert, for ceilings, drywall, and various applications
The access panel consists of a welded aluminum frame and is available with or without 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall and two latches (comes standard with inlay and touch latches).
Both an outer and an inner frame assembly consists of high grade aluminium which is bonded with a special welding process. For sizes 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm) and up the access panels are equipped with a safety-system to prevent accidental opening. This safety system must be reattached after each opening.
The reveal of 1/6 of an inch (1.59 mm) is visible between the outer frame and door hatch. The concealed snap locks open the access panel when pressure is applied to the spring loaded latch side.
- Superior engineering & innovative design
- Fast delivery
- Quick and easy installation
- Solid aluminum frame
- Flush installation in ceilings and walls
- Hatch firmly attached to outer frame to prevent loss or damage
- Lateral opening is available
- Available in moisture resistant, mildew resistant and cement board
Customized sizes can be produced in every dimension upon request. (Request a Quote)