The BAC-F2A access panel consists of a welded high-grade aluminum outer and inner frame bonded together with a unique welding process. This access door is available with either a ½” (12.7mm) or ⅝” (15.9mm) drywall inlay depending on your application.
For easy opening and closing, it comes standard with pressure-sensitive touch latches, and for added security, you can add a lock for an additional fee. For all access door sizes over 12″ (305mm), our panels are equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental openings, and this safety system must be re-secured after each use.
Once installed and finished, the panel is virtually invisible as the frame, latch, and hinges are concealed from the inside, and only a reveal of 1/16″ (1.59mm) is visible between the frame and the access door. This access panel also are equipped with a foam perimeter seal.
• Concealed touch latch
• Open hinge, removable door
• Fits 5/8" (15.9mm) drywall
• Air & dust resistant gasket
• For non-rated walls & ceilings
• Aluminum frame & door structure
• Welded mill finish
• Non-Snag removable safety cable
• Solid aluminum frame
• Flush installation in ceilings and walls
• Available in moisture-resistant, mildew resistant, and cement board
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org