The BAC-F1 Drywall Inlay Access Panel consists of a welded aluminum frame and is available with or without 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall and two latches (comes standard with inlay and touch latches).
Both an outer and an inner frame assembly consists of high grade aluminum which is bonded with a special welding process. For sizes 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm) and up the access panels are equipped with a safety-system to prevent accidental opening. This safety system must be reattached after each opening.
The reveal of 1/6 of an inch (1.59 mm) is visible between the outer frame and door hatch. The concealed snap locks open the access panel when pressure is applied to the spring loaded latch side. In addition, the BAC-F1 is designed with a double door to create a large clear span opening.
• Superior engineering & innovative design
• Fast delivery
• Quick and easy installation
• Solid aluminum frame
• Flush installation in ceilings and walls
• Available in moisture/mildew resistant green board and cement board
• Screwdriver operated cam latch
• Screwdriver operated four-square cam latch
• Round Cylinder Lock with Key
• Mortise Cylinder Lock Preparation
• Hex Head Cam Latch
• Pinned Hex Head Cam Latch
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at 1-800-483-0823 or by email via email@example.com