The BAC-ASVB Surface Mounted Valve Box is designed to provide easy, convenient access to all types of valves and controls that extend outside of the finished wall, but need to be protected by a fully enclosed box. The depth of the valve box can be modified to meet all valve and control requirements. When required, vision panels, louvers and engraved plates can be supplied along with special holes for pipes or conduits.
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel or Steel: door & box
- DOOR: 16 gauge, overlaps box, providing for a tight secure fit
- BOX: 16 gauge, fully enclosed, completely attached to frame. When required box can be made with open back.
- HINGE: Continuous, exposed piano hinge
- STANDARD LATCH: Cylinder lock & key. Also available: screwdriver operated cam latch, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch, flush paddle handle, thumb turn latch
- FINISH: Stainless Steel: #4 satin polish. Steel: 5 stages iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking enamel
We offer all standard sizes for your commercial, industrial, and residential project needs. Feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-483-0823 if you need Best Access Doors to supply the BAC-ASVB for your construction project.