Online Order Management
Best Access Doors is an Ancaster Based E-Commerce Company offering a complete line of premium access doors and panels. We stand alone in our commitment to quality of service and product excellence and we are regarded as a preeminent supplier of quality access doors and panels. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive training, a casual work environment, and we are conveniently located on the HSR Bus Route which includes free parking!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong Computer Knowledge Required.
- Answer incoming calls in a pleasant and positive manner to assist with general questions, order statuses and assist with placing orders..
- Precise focus to follow a structured set of daily tasks
- Can comfortably multi task email, live chat, and telephone communications
- Be willing to consistently sharpen your product knowledge skills of what we offer
- Handle customer communications either written or verbally to include sales transactions, general product information, order modifications, pricing, availability, shipping information, return requests and issue resolutions.
- Facilitates and prioritizes rush requests from the customer and internal staff
- Provide customers with courier tracking #’s after orders have shipped
- Update shipment tracking information through online stores and marketplaces
- Verify order accuracy for new and existing transactions
- Enter new customer information into contact database and assign tasks
- Successfully complete daily tasks effectively and prioritize duties as needed
- Spot growth opportunities in our industry and provide feedback to management
- Frequent tasks require teamwork, but can work independently without supervision
- Other office duties and special projects as required
Must Have Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- As an Order Management associate, to perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty exceptionally. The requirements listed below are representative of the specialized or technical knowledge, skills and related experiences.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Work under pressure and “wing it” when necessary (able to research for answers)
- Strong computer proficiency, with emphasis on MS Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong internet knowledge and comfortable using web based programs
- Enjoys interaction with other people, clients, and suppliers
- Strong multi-tasking skills and time management skill, with the ability to meet a tight deadline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Need to be able to pass police background check
- Nice to have: experience with Ecommerce platform like BigCommerce/Shopify