16" x 16" Fire Rated Un-Insulated Recessed Door for Drywall Ceilings
• For installation in drywall ceilings requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surroundings
• For use in Fire Rated Ceilings that needs tested and certified doors having Fire Resistance Rating of 90 minutes.
• Recessed reinforced insulated door
ﬁtted with 5/8” Fire-rated drywall.
• Concealed hinge & self-centering device ensures
seamless appearance in ceiling
• Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
• Perforated Frame ensures trouble-free application
of skim coat to edge of the door
• Zinc coated steel provides superior corrosion resistance
• Testing Standards – CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 251
FWC-5015 Access Door Speciﬁcations:
Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed ﬁtted with 5/8” thick drywall suitable to accept
skim coat ﬁnish on site.
Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched
ﬂanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat ﬁnish on site
Fire Rating (Ceilings): Meets 90 minutes Fire Resistance Rating in accordance with CAN ULC S101-14, ASTM E119-16 and NFPA 251 Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by ﬂush key
Finish: Satin coat steel
FWC˜5015 STANDARD SIZES
(other sizes available upon request)